Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
- Peach salsa:
- 1/2 red onion, diced (reserve the other half for Online Round 2 Recipe Orzo Soup with Pork)
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted and diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Pinch kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pork chops:
- 5 pork chops, end cut
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl toss all of the salsa ingredients together and set aside.
Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
Brush the pork chops with the oil. In a small bowl combine the chili powder, salt and pepper. Generously sprinkle the rub over both sides of each pork chop. Grill the chops until cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side. (Set 1 chop aside for Online Round 2 Recipe, Orzo Soup with Pork.) Arrange the chops on a serving platter and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Serve the chops with the peach salsa.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Pork Chops with Sauteed Apples, Onion Rings and Mustard Greens, Grilled Pork Chops with Peck Seasoning and Charred Peppers, Grilled Pork Chops, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Easy Main Dish, Pork Rib Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Easy Baking
Thank you! your flag was submitted.