- 2 tablespoons Champagne wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons orange olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix
- 1 orange
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 (2-inch) square pieces of aluminum foil
- 20 rosemary skewers
- Toothpick or bamboo skewer, to make
In a medium bowl, combine Champagne vinegar, orange olive oil, and dressing mix. Cut orange and squeeze for juice. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Set aside.
Make rosemary skewers by stripping off all the leaves except the top of 5-inch rosemary stalks. Set aside.
Skewer the shrimp and tomatoes by putting 1 shrimp followed by 1 cherry tomato on each rosemary skewer. Wrap the leafy end of the rosemary in the foil squares to prevent from burning during grilling.
Grill on preheated grill for about 2 minutes per side or until the shrimp turns pink. Remove foil from ends of skewers and serve.
Cook's Tip: Leave a little room between the shrimp and the tomato so that the shrimp lies flat on the grill