- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 large egg
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Roll out the pizza dough onto a cutting board. Brush the entire surface with the seasoned olive oil. Top with 1 cup of shredded cheese, an even layer of ham, and then the remaining 1/2 cup cheese
Starting from the bottom edge, tightly roll up the dough to form a log. Using a sharp serrated knife, slice the roll in half and then each half into 6 pieces. Place the rolls on their side on a nonstick or lightly oiled baking sheet.