Hot Crab Rangoon Dip with Won Ton Chips
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained and shredded
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed shrimp bisque
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- For the Won Ton Chips:
- Peanut oil
- 1 package won ton wrappers
- Salt, to taste
Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir to combine. Place in a broiler-proof serving dish and broil for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
For the Won Ton Chips:
Heat 2 inches of peanut oil in a Dutch oven or fryer to 350 degrees F. Add won ton wrappers in batches to fry lightly. Remove from oil and let drain on paper towels before serving. Season with salt.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2007