Hot Legs with Spicy-Ranch Sauce
- 1 packet hot taco seasoning
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, divided (recommended: Tabasco)
- 4 pounds chicken drumettes
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- Celery sticks
In a small bowl, combine ranch dressing and 1 teaspoon hot sauce. Set aside.
Preheat grill. Grill drumettes for about 10 to 15 minutes total, turning occasionally. Serve with spicy ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee