- Orange liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 pint vanilla bean ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- One 7-ounce package soft ladyfingers
- 1 mango, diced
- One 7.25-ounce bottle chocolate shell
- Chocolate curls, for garnish
- Sparkler, for decoration, optional
Line a small trifle dish with plastic wrap. Pour some orange liqueur into a shallow dish.
Press a 1/2-inch layer of ice cream into the trifle dish. Then put in a layer of raspberries. Dip some ladyfingers into the orange liqueur and place them on top of the berries, pressing them in lightly. Add another layer of ice cream, another layer of orange liqueur-dipped ladyfingers and then a layer of mangos. Add a last layer of ice cream if there is room. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
When you are ready to serve, unmold the cakes, removing the plastic wrap, onto a cold serving plate. (Dip the bottom of the dish in warm water to loosen the bomb.) Quickly pour over the chocolate shell. Garnish with chocolate curls. Stick a sparkler on top (please check your local ordinances!) and serve immediately.