Iced Brownie Cappuccino
- 2 shots espresso, or 1/2 cup very strong coffee
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, plus more for topping
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for topping
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Divide among 2 glasses. Put some whipped topping into a pastry bag or plastic bag fitted with a star tip. Top each drink with a little whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.