Island Bread Pudding
- 1 pound Hawaiian Bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (recommended: King's)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (recommended: Dole)
- 1 (7-ounce) bag dried tropical fruit trio (recommended: Sun Maid)
- 1 (12-ounce) can coconut milk (recommended: Thai Kitchen)
- 1/4 cup dark rum (recommended: Myers's)
- 1 cup pineapple-coconut nectar (recommended: Kern's)
- 1 cup brown sugar (recommended: C and H)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Spray the inside of a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, pineapple, and dried tropical mix.
In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, rum, nectar, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, and salt. Pour over bread mixture. Stir until well combined and bread is saturated.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.