- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded four-cheese Italian blend ( provolone, Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago cheeses)
- Bread slices, for dipping
- Red potatoes, cooked and diced, for dipping
Melt butter in a heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add sage and cook until butter is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Whisk in Alfredo sauce. Gradually add cheese, whisking until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a fondue pot, chafing dish or ceramic bowl. Serve with bread and potatoes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.