Lemon Cream Napoleon
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant sugar-free lemon pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup sour cream, light
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely minced, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 12 won-ton wrappers
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with kitchen parchment.
In a small bowl, combine honey and warm water. Stir until honey dissolves. Using a pastry brush, lightly brush wrappers on both sides with honey water. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for approximately 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool.
To serve, place one wrapper on a plate and spoon a dollop of pudding mixture. Repeat with another layer. Mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the whipped topping. Top third wrapper with a dollop of whipped topping. Garnish with a sprinkle of lemon zest.