Mango Honey Chicken with Mango Slices
- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 (3 to 4-pound) whole rotisserie chicken
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced 1-inch thick
- Toothpicks, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 bunch basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place chicken on a nonstick cookie sheet. Using a pastry brush, coat chicken with a generous amount of glaze. Place mango slices over breast meat to create a zebra stripe. Insert toothpicks to secure slices into chicken.
Bake chicken just until warmed throughout, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken and discard toothpicks. Garnish with fresh basil.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee