- 2 cups honey
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 (3 to 4-pound) whole rotisserie chicken
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced 1-inch thick
- Toothpicks, soaked in water for 10 minutes
- 1 bunch basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place chicken on a nonstick cookie sheet. Using a pastry brush, coat chicken with a generous amount of glaze. Place mango slices over breast meat to create a zebra stripe. Insert toothpicks to secure slices into chicken.
Bake chicken just until warmed throughout, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken and discard toothpicks. Garnish with fresh basil.