- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can low-sodium chicken stock or broth
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 medium Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 to 7 minutes.
To serve, use a slotted spoon to remove hearts from braising liquid.