- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans (recommended: Bush's)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (recommended: Gulden's)
- 1/4 cup mesquite grilling sauce (recommended: McCormick's Grill Mates)
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces (recommended: Hormel)
- 5 slices center cut bacon (recommended: Oscar Mayer)
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat.
Pour bean mixture into 8-inch cast iron skillet. Cover beans with bacon slices. Cook on covered grill for 30 minutes.
INDOOR: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare beans as directed and pour into a 2-quart oven proof casserole. Bake in oven 35 to 40 minutes or until beans have thickened and are bubbling.