- 1 1/4 cups whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 (5-ounce) bag spring salad mix (recommended: Fresh Express)
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 (5-ounce) bag herbed croutons
Strain cranberry mixture into a large bowl using a fine mesh strainer. Whisk in vinaigrette and sugar until well combined.
Add salad mix and half the dressing into a large bowl and toss with tongs until lettuce is coated. Add tomatoes and cucumber slices and gently toss. Add more dressing if necessary. Transfer to serving platter and top with croutons.