- 1 (4-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup olive oil vinaigrette (recommended: Newman's Own)
- 1 (5.5-ounce) bag mixed greens
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 (5-ounce) can hearts of palm, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Measure 1/4 cup of reserved mandarin juice. In a small bowl, whisk together juice and vinaigrette; set aside.
In large bowl, toss together salad mix, hearts of palm, and mandarin segments with mandarin dressing. Transfer salad to serving platter and top with remaining ingredients.