- Reserved 1 cup onion and pepper mixture from Spicy Fajita Soup
- Reserved 1 cup sour cream from Braised Beef Tacos
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce reserved from Spicy Fajita Soup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Reserved spiced chips from Spicy Fajita Soup
Chop the reserved onion and pepper mixture and put into a bowl. Stir in the sour cream, cream cheese, garlic, adobo sauce, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve with the reserved spiced chips.