- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag (12-ounces) premiere white morsels
- 1 can peaches, drained and pureed (recommended: Dole)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur (recommended: Godiva)
- 1 package meringue cookies
- Dipping Variations: pound cake cubes, fresh strawberries, marshmallows, or dried fruit
Special equipment: Pastry bag and #2 star tip
Heat cream in a medium heavy saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear around the edges; remove from heat. Add white morsels and whisk until melted and smooth. Stir in peach puree and then white chocolate liqueur. Transfer mixture to a fondue pot. To keep fondue warm at the table for an extended time period, place over a candle or a canned burner. For eating immediately, serve in a decorative gravy boat. Serve fondue with meringue cookies and dipping variations.