Peanut Butter Pie
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping
- Ice cream topping (recommended: Magic Shell)
- 1 cookie pie crust (recommended: Oreo)
In large bowl combine all the ingredients except the toppings and crust. Blend with a hand mixer. Gently fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust and freeze for 2 hour. Once frozen, drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze for 20 minutes.
Thaw slightly before serving and cut into thin slices because this is a rich pie.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Kim Howard
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis