Pears with Almond and Chantilly Cream
- 1 (14-ounce) package fat-free vanilla pudding cups
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (15 1/4-ounce) cans light pear halves
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
In a medium mixing bowl combine pudding, whipped topping, and almond extract. Gently fold together until just combined. Arrange 3 pears in each serving dish. Top with 1/4 cup of the whipped topping mixture. Garnish with a tablespoon of toasted almonds.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee