Pepper and Onion Personal Pizzas
- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 3/4 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Roll out the dough onto the baking sheet. Using a pizza cutter, slice the dough into 6 squares.
In a small bowl, mix together the alfredo sauce and pesto. Evenly spread the sauce in the center of each of the 6 dough squares, making sure not to go all the way to the edge and leave a crust. Top each with some roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, onions, and 1/4 cup cheese.
Bake until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling, 15 to 18 minutes.
Recipe copyright Sandra Lee, 2011
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray