Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 (10-ounce) fully baked, thick pizza crust
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package thinly sliced prosciutto (deli section)
- 1 ounce soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Lay pizza crust on a foil-covered pizza pan or cookie sheet. Spread sauce evenly over pizza crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge. Arrange prosciutto on top of cheese. Sprinkle goat cheese over prosciutto. Bake until prosciutto is crisp and cheese is melted, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle basil over pizza. Cut pizza into 6 slices and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence