Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 cup maple-flavor pancake syrup, Log Cabin Original Syrup(R)
- 5 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted, Diamond(R)
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix, Aunt Jemima(R)
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin, Libby's(R)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, McCormick(R)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, McCormick(R)
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray, Pam(R)
Prep 5 minutes Cook 6 minutes Makes 2 servings
For pecan syrup, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine maple syrup and pecans. Microwave on high for about 25 seconds or until hot. Set syrup aside and keep warm.
Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray; heat griddle over medium heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the batter onto griddle to form each pancake. Cook about 2 minutes or until bubbles appear. Turn pancakes over and cook 2 minutes longer. Transfer pancakes to plates. Top with butter and warm syrup.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.