Roasted Chile Guacamole with Baked Tortilla Chips
- Baked Tortilla Chips:
- Cooking spray
- 3 sun-dried tomato basil tortilla wraps
- 3 garden spinach herb tortilla wraps
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion, thawed
- 2 cups frozen no-salt added petite peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (1-ounce) packet guacamole seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes with no-salt added
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 1 (7-ounce) can fire roasted diced green chiles
- For tortillas chips:
DirectionsFor tortillas chips:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
On a cutting board, stack 3 tortillas and using a sharp knife, cut into 8 wedges (like a pie). Repeat with remaining tortillas. Separate any that may stick together. Place on baking sheet, evenly spaced. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Remove and let cool.For guacamole:
Remove from heat and let cool.
Pour cooled pea mixture into a large bowl. Add avocado and mash with a fork or potato masher. Strain tomatoes and add to bowl with green chiles. Mix until blended.
Serve with baked chips.
Sunny's Chicken Flautas Recipe(00:03:47)
Rachael's Asian Glazed Wings(00:03:13)
Creme-Filled Chocolate Cupcake(00:05:15)
Giada's Strawberry Trifles(00:04:41)
Giada's Crispy Fried Zucchini(00:03:28)
More Recipes and Ideas:
Roasted Corn Guacamole with Cumin Scented Tortilla Chips (Southwest Snack), Garlic and Chile Roasted Dungeness Crabs, Roasted Garlic, Chile, Shallots and Olive Oil Pizza - California Style Pizza, Cheese Dip Recipes, Artichoke Appetizer Recipes, Appetizer Recipes , Deviled Egg Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Chicken Wing Recipes