Roasted Root Vegetable Pasta Salad
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 2 to 3 cups leftover Roasted Root Vegetable Salad recipe, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 medium onion, sliced
In a small bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper, to taste.
Add the pasta and the leftover root vegetables to a large serving bowl. Stir in the parsley and the sliced red onion. Toss with the vinaigrette and refrigerate to let the flavors develop, about 1 hour.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.