Sandra creates a savory holiday pie using all the leftovers from the big feast: Triple Citrus Buttered Turkey, Country Bread Stuffing and Leek Mashed Potatoes all get a second chance to shine in this recipe.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups chopped roasted turkey
- 1 cup country bread stuffing
- One 10-ounce package frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup pan drippings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups leek mashed potatoes, warmed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, fold together the turkey, stuffing, corn, drippings and parsley. Pour this into the prepared baking dish and smooth out the top. Cover with the mashed potatoes, making sure to get it completely covered. Bake until the mixture is bubbling and the top is lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.