- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) box instant couscous
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup nicoise olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
In a medium saucepan, bring broth, saffron, and salt to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
Transfer cooked couscous to a medium bowl and fluff with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.