- 1 (10-ounce) can premium chunk chicken breast, drained and chilled
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots, without sauce)
- 1 (14-ounce) can chow mein vegetables, drained and chilled
- Dressing, recipe follows
- 1 (5-ounce) bag prepared green salad
- 1 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained and chilled
- Serving suggestion: fresh melon skewers or sliced fresh pineapple
In a large bowl, toss chicken, coleslaw mix, and drained chow mein vegetables until well mixed. Toss chicken mixture with enough dressing to coat well. Line individual bowls or plates with a small amount of green salad. Spoon chicken mixture on top of green salad. Garnish with noodles and orange segments before serving.
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon ground ginger
In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, soy sauce, and ginger until blended. Set aside, or refrigerate, if not using soon. Whisk again after refrigerating.