- 1 (750-ml) bottle white wine
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice
- 1 tablespoon limeade, frozen concentrate
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Canned peaches, for garnish
In a 9 by 13-inch metal baking dish, combine all ingredients and whisk to blend. Put in the freezer and freeze for at least 3 to 4 hours making sure to stir every hour to create a chunky consistency.
Serve in martini glasses. Garnish with canned peach segments.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2008