Scallop and Mushroom Chowder
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided use
- 1/2 pound bay scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine, preferably Chardonnay
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup (recommended: Campbell's)
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
In medium pot, over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Dredge scallops in flour. Shake off excess and saute in butter for 3 minutes, or until opaque and starting to color. Use a slotted spoon to remove scallops from pan and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in pan. Saute mushrooms and celery for 5 minutes.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Scallops Bonne Femme and Spinach with Crispy Prosciutto, Sauteed Scallops with Wild Mushrooms and Frisee, Grilled Sea Scallops with Pasta Rags, Homemade Pesto, Current Tomatoes, Fresh Asparagus and Chantrelle Mushrooms, Potato Salad Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Easy Dinner, Mushroom Risotto Recipes, Easy Baking
Thank you! your flag was submitted.