- 8 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups frozen carrot slices
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Szechuan stir-fry sauce (recommended: San-J)
- 10 ounces fresh yaki-soba or ramen noodles
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
To a large pot over medium-high heat, add all ingredients except noodles and shrimp. Bring to boil; reduce to simmer for 6 minutes. Add noodles and return to simmer for 2 minutes. Add shrimp and return to simmer until shrimp are heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Using tongs, divide noodles into serving bowls, add shrimp and ladle in stock.