Shrimp with Ginger-Garlic Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Szechuan seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound shelled, deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup ginger preserves (recommended: Robertson's)
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In small bowl, stir together Szechuan seasoning and ground ginger. Toss shrimp in mixture.
In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
Carefully add chicken stock and deglaze by scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Add preserves and stir until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
Return shrimp to pan and coat in sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray