Smoked Turkey and Pear Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette and Prosciutto Croutons
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb dressing mix
- For the salad:
- 3 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (5-ounce) bag pre-washed baby arugula
- 3/4 pound smoked turkey breast, pieces rolled into cylinders
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced pears, drained
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup glazed walnuts and almonds
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Separate prosciutto slices, tear or chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add prosciutto pieces and brown on all sides (approximately 3 to 4 minutes); set aside on paper towels.
In a large bowl, add arugula and salad dressing. Toss to combine and place on a platter.
Top with rolled up turkey slices, pear slices and crumbled goat cheese. Garnish with glazed nuts and prosciutto "croutons".
Thank you! your flag was submitted.