- 4 cups Potatoes O'Brien (recommended: Ore-Ida)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 pounds ground pork
- 1 (5.29-ounce) box Garlic Herb Shake and Bake (recommended: Kraft)
- 1 (1.1-ounce) envelope Beefy Onion Soup Mix (recommended: Lipton)
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar Sliced Mushrooms, drained (recommended: Green Giant)
- 1 egg
- 1 (12-ounce) can condensed Cheddar soup, divided
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
Place potatoes in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground pork, shake and bake, onion soup mix, sliced mushrooms, and egg. Set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Cheddar soup and evaporated milk. Add to meat mixture. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands mix thoroughly and form into a loaf. Place in slow cooker on top of the potatoes. Make sure meatloaf does not touch the sides of the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 1 hour. Reduce the temperature to LOW setting and cook for an additional 5 to 6 hours.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.