- 1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 16 drops yellow food coloring
- 8 drops red food coloring
- 1 pound extra-large strawberries
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Dip the extra-large strawberries into the white chocolate allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Set on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper. Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes. If chocolate sets up while dipping just place it back into the microwave for 15 seconds.
While the strawberries are cooling, place milk chocolate chips into a releasable plastic sandwich bag and close. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. Snip 1 corner with scissors and decorate the strawberries like Jack-O-Lanterns.