- 2 packages (8 ounces each) prepared cut butternut squash, Earth Exotic
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, C&H
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, McCormick
- 1/2 cup cranberry-walnut salad dressing, Newman's Own
Preheat oven to 375degreesF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. In a medium bowl, stir together squash, melted butter, brown sugar, and cayenne pepper until well combined. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or just until tender. Serve warm.