- 1 box (18.3-ounce) fudge brownie mix, Betty Crocker
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate milk, Nestle
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped canned jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, Domino
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan lightly with cooking spray; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients, except powdered sugar, until well combined. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 24 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in brownies two inches from the edge of the pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Before serving, dust brownies with powdered sugar.