Talkin' Trail Mix
- 1 bag (6 ounces) slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (recommended: Ocean Spray Craisins)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
On a foil lined baking sheet, combine almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until coconut is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool thoroughly. Combine toasted coconut mixture with dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee