Teriyaki Salmon Strips
- 1 1/2 cups teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces king salmon, cut into 1-ounce strips
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
Heat oil in a grill pan or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Grill the skewers for 3 minutes on each side for medium, or 5 minutes on each side for well done.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Cedar-Planked Teriyaki Salmon, Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches, Horseradish-crusted Chinook Salmon with Braised Greens and Roasted New Potatoes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Salmon Burger Recipes, Salmon Salad Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Deviled Egg Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.