Texas Mashed Potato Salad
- 1 bag (28 ounces) frozen potato cubes with onions and peppers (recommended: Ore-Ida O'Brien potatoes)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (recommended: Best Foods)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard (recommended: French's)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (recommended: Vlasic)
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for garnish
Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover and cook on high setting for 8 minutes. Stir, re-cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes more. Drain and chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients. Mash with potato masher until combined and small pieces of potato are left. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.