Texas Mashed Potato Salad
- 1 bag (28 ounces) frozen potato cubes with onions and peppers (recommended: Ore-Ida O'Brien potatoes)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (recommended: Best Foods)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard (recommended: French's)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish (recommended: Vlasic)
- Salt and pepper
- Paprika, for garnish
Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl with 1 tablespoon water. Cover and cook on high setting for 8 minutes. Stir, re-cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes more. Drain and chill thoroughly in refrigerator.
In a mixing bowl, combine potatoes and remaining ingredients. Mash with potato masher until combined and small pieces of potato are left. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.