Tiramisu Creme with Espresso
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 ladyfinger cookies
- Additional cocoa powder or chocolate shavings, for garnish
In a small bowl, stir together the confectioners' sugar, Marsala, espresso powder, cocoa and vanilla.
In a large bowl of a stand mixer, beat the mascarpone cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in the whipped topping. Fold in the coffee Marsala mixture.
Spoon into 4 dessert glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, garnish with 2 ladyfinger cookies and chocolate shavings, for garnish.
Recipe copyright Sandra Lee, 2011