Tomato and Bread Salad
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup cubed toasted bread or croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
Dice the tomatoes into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the tomatoes and basil and toss. Add the bread, toss, and spoon onto a serving platter, topping with mozzarella.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay