Tomatoes and Artichokes Oreganata
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing mix
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and Italian dressing mix. Heat through thoroughly, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add oregano and balsamic vinegar and cook for 1 additional minute. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.