Triple Berry Pie with Granola Crunchy Crumb Topping
- 1 premade deep-dish frozen pie crust
- 3 (12-ounce) bags frozen mixed berries, thawed (recommended: Dole)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup granola
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place a rack in the bottom third of the oven. Put the pie shell on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Pour the berry mixture into the pie crust and top with the granola crumb topping. Bake until the inside of the pie is bubbling and the top is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. (If the top browns too quickly, cover loosely with aluminum foil.) Remove from the oven and cool at least 1 hour on a wire cooling rack before serving.
Combine the whipped topping and maple syrup and mix until well blended. Serve with the pie.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Deep-Dish Mixed Berry Pie, Apple-Berry Pie Pops, Fan Favorite Triple Berry Cheesecake Cupcakes with Sour Cream Glaze, Mixed Berry Compote, Fresh Whipped Cream, Graham Cracker Crust, Easy Chicken, Apple Pie Recipes, Boston Cream Pie Recipes, Pecan Pie Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Banana Split Recipes