Tuscan White Bean Spread
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt added organic navy beans
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 whole roasted garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
Combine beans, yogurt, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a blender and puree until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Serve at room temperature with toasted baguette or water crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee