Tuscan White Bean Spread
- 1 (15-ounce) can no salt added organic navy beans
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 whole roasted garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
Combine beans, yogurt, Italian seasoning, and garlic in a blender and puree until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to meld.
Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Serve at room temperature with toasted baguette or water crackers.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen