- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons raspberry fruit spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 pint fresh raspberries (reserve 4 raspberries for garnish)
- 3 (3.75-ounce) sugar-free prepared vanilla pudding cups
- 2 (3.5-ounce) boxes butter crisp wafer cookies (recommended: Jules Destrooper)
In a small bowl, gently stir together the honey, fruit spread and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Add the raspberries and toss to coat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
To assemble, place a wafer cookie onto a plate. Place with 1 heaping tablespoon pudding and 1 heaping tablespoon raspberries and top with a second wafer cookie. Top with another heaping tablespoon pudding, another heaping tablespoon raspberries and a third wafer cookie. Top with a small dollop of the pudding and garnish with a reserved raspberry. Repeat with remaining ingredients.