Warm Apple Pies
- 4 whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Warm the tortillas in a microwave to make them pliable. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Divide the apple filling between the 4 tortillas. Fold in sides and then roll up each tortilla. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet and make a couple of slashes in the top to allow the steam to vent. Sprinkle the tops of tortillas with 1 tablespoon sugar and bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and put the tortillas on a serving platter.