White Bean Ravioli with Brown Butter and Caper Sauce
- For the ravioli:
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 24 wonton wrappers (recommended: Dynasty)
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced parsley leaves
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
DirectionsFor the ravioli:
Working in batches, so the wrappers don't dry out, lay out 6 to 8 wonton wrappers. Place 1/2 tablespoon of bean mixture in the center of each. Moisten 2 connecting edges of the wonton wrapper with your finger dipped in water.
Fold wrapper in half to form a triangle. Press edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and filling.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a low boil.For the sauce:
Working in batches, cook ravioli in boiling salted water until just tender, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer ravioli to hot butter sauce. Add parsley to pan. Use a spoon to coat ravioli with sauce. Transfer to plates and add salt.
Serve immediately garnished with grated Parmesan.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.