- 8 ounces zoo animal shaped pasta
- 8 ounces frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing or light ranch dressing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat.
Add pasta to boiling water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove pasta from heat and drain carefully in colander. Return pasta to pot. Add vegetables and salad dressing. Stir over medium-heat until heated through; about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Nikki Dinki