- 5 pounds white boiling potatoes, cooked, diced and cooled
- 4 to 5 hardboiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, relish and onions.
Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and sugar in a small bowl. Slowly pour the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes - don't put it all at once - and mix together until moist. You might not use all of the 2 cups of the mayonnaise mixture (it depends on the potatoes). Add salt and pepper to taste.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.